NEW – Serviceplus with DPD – our new shipping partner.
Recently we've had an increased number of complaints about delayed deliveries, damage during transport and similar delivery issues.
We’re sorry each time our service falls short of our customers’ expectations. Because for our customers the purchase is not complete until they have their delivery safely in their hands. That’s why we want to do everything to make the receipt of your goods as smooth, simple and secure as possible.
We've therefore decided to switch to the transport company DPD. DPD Germany belongs to the international DPD Group, Europe’s second-largest parcel service network. DPD has 78 depots, 6000 Pickup parcel shops and 8000 employees throughout Germany. Every day 10,000 delivery drivers do their rounds to serve customers. They transport around 350 million parcels per year.
DPD offeres the following advantages:
- Short standard delivery times: 1-2 days within Germany
- High level of reliability thanks to Predict&Live tracking; track parcels in real tim
- Push notifications to your smartphone or tablet keep you informed about the latest status of your delivery
- Pickup parcel shops: during delivery you can divert your parcel to a parcel shop of your choice and have it delivered there. It's up to you when you collect your parcel
- Parcels also delivered on Saturdays
- Simplified returns: with the return button in the app you can easily order return postage
The OLAF® nasal aspirator and the children’s book are shipped free of charge.
For spare parts, the following shipping costs apply:
- Shipping costs for Germany:
from 0,50 € order value – 2,75 € shipping costs
from 10,00 € order value – 4,60 € shipping costs
- Shipping costs for Austria:
from 0,50 € order value - 4,60 € shipping costs
from 15 € order value – 5,90 € shipping costs
from 25 € order value – 8,90 € shipping costs
- Think sustainable and save shipping costs!
Team up with a friend and send us a joint order.
From an order value of 70.00 € you will receive a small free gift with each order as a thank-you present.
- In our opinion there is nothing wrong with reusing cartons that are in good condition and sending them to our customers. That way we save resources and protect the environment. And last but not least we also keep our packaging costs down and can compensate the recent DPD postal charges, which we do not want to pass on to our customers.
- Orders are only possible from Germany and Austria.
- In the case of advance payment, goods are shipped 1-2 working days after your payment is credited to our account.
- Please note that a bank transfer can take up to three working days. Sundays and public holidays can also mean that delivery takes a little longer.
- We no longer deliver to Packstations via DHL.