Orders and deliveries are generally only possible within Germany and Austria.
- Payment in advance
- Credit card
- Cash - only in the case of direct pick-up after phone agreement.
You can order from our shop by going through the following steps:
1) Put the articles into your cart by clicking “add to shopping cart”. This is not binding.
2) All articles you have put in your shopping cart can be seen by clicking “shopping cart”. Here you can also remove articles or change the number of articles.
3) If you want to buy the articles in your shopping cart, please click “proceed to checkout” to complete the purchase.
4) During order process, please add your delivery and payment data.
5) Before sending your order, you will see all the details of your intended purchase (particularly billing and shipping address, product, price, quantity, type of payment).
Here you are requested to confirm that your data is correct.
You also can correct or change your order data by clicking the “change” button.
When you click “buy now” your online order will be transmitted and becomes binding.
After you have sent your order, you will receive an email receipt from us, confirming that we have received the order and listing all the details. This email also confirms acceptance of your order and that the contract is concluded.
Orders are stored for 30 days after the order date. If you lose your order documents, please contact us via email/phone/fax and we will send you a copy of the order data.
Our shop www.olaf-nasensauger.com has been declared an “EHI geprüfter” [EHI certified] Online Shop. To maintain this status, we are surveyed on a regular basis by the EHI Retail Institute GmbH to ensure that we adhere to the criteria of the EHI code of conduct. You can see this code of conduct here: Link